Saturday, June 03, 2006
practice #2
some of the highlights from the team practice today. in case you missed it.

Big Scratch Daddy Tullos

Danny Musso gettin' his groove on

Just trying to keep up - and doing a mighty fine job of it

What happens here stays here - but Phillip isn't going to Mexico - something about being a "genuis" or something

Big Scratch Daddy Tullos

Danny Musso gettin' his groove on

Just trying to keep up - and doing a mighty fine job of it

What happens here stays here - but Phillip isn't going to Mexico - something about being a "genuis" or something
Comments:
<< Home
Just because I'm a genuis doesn't mean I don't want to go to mexico... well... maybe a little.
I still had to be there, or my little sister wouldn't have been able to make it :p
-Phill
Post a Comment
I still had to be there, or my little sister wouldn't have been able to make it :p
-Phill
<< Home
