Friday, July 21, 2006

one day out....

(message from candace)

Friends,

I am so pumped about the trip! It blesses my heart to see you all at prayer every morning. I am sorry I had to leave early for work almost everyday. I wanted to share something God is sharing with me. Remember why we are going. We are going because we have been changed. God took our messed up lives and made all things new. He gave us beauty for ashes and a garment of praise for our heaviness. I believe He has the same
plan for each heart we encounter in Mexico! Get ready! You are the hands and feet of our savior! I love you! See you tomorrow night at 10!!!!!!

Partnering with you to change the world,

Candace

The spirit of the sovereign Lord is upon me, because the Lord has appointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted and to announce that captives will be released and prisoners will be freed. He has sent me to tell those who mourn that the time of the Lord's favor has come, and with it, the day of God's anger aginst their enemies. To all who mourn in Israel, he will give
beauty for ashes, joy instead of mourning, praise instead of despair. For the Lord has planted them like strong and graceful oaks for his own glory.
Isaiah 61:1-3

Comments:
we are behind you in prayer. be strong. don't quit. make a difference.
meemaw
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?