Monday, August 07, 2006

Madelyn Coye

Well when I went to Mexico , everyone was telling me... it'll make a big impact on your life, you'll have a great time, or don't drink the water ( the most common,just joking...haha) well I do have a better heart,my mind expanded to more possiblities ,it did make a big impact on my life,and I had the most wonderful time of my whole entire life! My heart has grown to love everyone and anyone . Everytime I go to church I see someone I know now which it feels good to me cause during the whole trip everyone was saying that I was such a blessing to go on the trip and what I learned the most about was love on this trip - the group was there for me I was there for them we all bonded in a special way and the way the brothers and sisters shared in Mexico and thanked and was truly greatful for what they had so they were awesome. Ever since I was a child I always wanted to be a psychologists. The people on the trip said you have a much bigger heart than a job for a psychologists and I'm glad they told me that cause it was probably God talking to me, so I want to become a missionary for so country that needs help. And I am so glad that everyone was able to act the way they did cause this trip wouldn't have worked with all of us. Like someone said in early morning prayer, "we are all parts of Jesus and when we work through him we are doing his work and changing this world that we live in . It's great to know that people are out there changing the world. And I am glad to be one of those people. It don't have to be the actual world but maybe your world or someone else's world. I want to thank HPC for helping me and giving me the strength,faith and power to change the world. See you later, Love madelyn

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?